6.12.2006

no address has been listed



enon - the nightmare of atomic men

i forgot how much i loved this song until the other day. its one of my favorites. thank you jesse for giving me this cd because you didn't like it. thanks to everyone else who gave me their enon cds because they didn't like them either. you were fools for not giving them a second chance.

you see, its like that one time i went on a date with my internet boyfriend and mike said, "get ready for weird..." but it was nice that someone wanted to go on a date with me. actually its nothing like that at all, now that i think about it because enon isn't doing that whole pretend like you are retarded thing.



ALSO.. i decided one of my favorite things in the world is mailing surprises in the mail, so if you give me your address you will not regret it.

No comments: